|For Versions:||Minecraft 1.6.4 /1.6.2|
|Requires:||Minecraft Forge,iChun Util|
|Category :||Minecraft Mods|
Photoreal Mod Description:
- This mod adds a camera, as found in CorridorDigital’s Photoreal, when snapped it forms a screen ahead of the player, showing the view that was just there. Kinda hard to explain.
- The camera can be found naturally in Mineshaft Corridors chests, albeit at a very low rate. Consider yourself lucky if you find one!
Photoreal Mod Usage:
Photoreal Mod Video Review
Craftable Animals Mod. How to Install
- Download the latest version of Minecraft Forge installer from (below), choose the installer option.
- Download Free Minecraft Photoreal Mod 1.6.4/1.6.2
- Download and Install iChun Util
- Start >Run (or Windows + r), then type in %appdata%
- Click the OK button or the Enter Looking .minecraft
- Put downloaded zip file into .minecraft\mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one