|For Versions:||Minecraft 1.6.4 / 1.6.2|
|Updated:||October 03 , 2013|
|Category :||Minecraft Maps|
Hoodoo Map .Description:Hoodoo is an asymmetrical attack/defense map. There are two teams: Invaders and Defenders. The Invaders have one Minecraft day (20 minutes) to destroy The Beacon, which the Defenders must protect.
The Defenders are supplied with weapons, armor, TNT, and various materials they can use to build their defences. There are also teleporters in the map that only the Defenders can use.
The Invaders can take the form of 5 different animals, each with their own unique abilities:
- Rabbit – moves fast and an excellent jumper
- Wolf – a warrior with a very powerful sword
- Eagle – an archer with an ender pearl
- Beaver – a builder/support class with many blocks, tools, and potions
- Elephant – a slow moving fortress armed with TNT and knockback resistance
Hoodoo Map Screenshots:
Hoodoo Map Video Review
Hoodoo Map. How to Install
- First off you need to download the map.
- Now that you have the file, it is most likely in .rar or .zip format. Unzip it with your favorite unzipper.
- Click to Start >Run (or Windows + R), then type in %appdata%
- Click the OK button or the Enter Looking .minecraft
- In the .minecraft folder, find "saves". Then drag your map folder into the saves folder