|For Versions:||Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2|
|Updated:||October 08, 2013|
|Category :||Minecraft Mods|
Thaumcraft Mod Description:
- Thaumaturgy… which giveth certain order to make strange works, of the sense to be perceived and of men greatly to be wondered at.
- Thaumaturgy is the capability of a magician to work miracles. A practitioner of thaumaturgy is a thaumaturge, thaumaturgist or miracle worker.
- This is what this mod is all about – drawing magic from physical objects in the form of Essentia and reshaping it to perform miracles.
Thaumcraft Mod Video Review:
Thaumcraft Mod Recipes:The first thing you will need to craft is a wand. The first one available to you is the Wand of the Apprentice crafted as shown here:
Any type of shard can be used in the recipe.
You then place a bookshelf in the world and right click on it with the wand. This gives you the Thaumonomicon which explains almost everything else you will need to know about Thaumcraft.
Thaumcraft Mod Changelogs:v4.0.0
- Working both 1.6.4 and 1.6.2
- Almost everything has changed so consult your thaumonomicon
Thaumcraft Mod How to Install
- Download the latest version of Minecraft Forge installer from (below), choose the installer option.
- Start >Run (or Windows + r), then type in %appdata%
- Click the OK button or the Enter Looking .minecraft/bin/mods folder
- Drop all files straight into the Minecraft.jar (SMP: server.jar)
Yes, you heard that right. You can add all the ores, trees and other worldgen features to existing worlds by changing a few things in your config files. Remember: this could be risky so always backup your saves beforehand.
- If this is the first time loading Thaumcraft with that save, you can leave the regen_keysetting as ‘DEFAULT’ otherwise set it to anything else.
- You need to choose what to regenerate. I strongly recommend you set aura_nodes to‘true’ if this is the first time you are doing this. Without the aura you won’t be able to do 99.9% of the things you could in Thaumcraft.
- Run the game. It will lag for a while and you should see some console spam about chunks being regenerated. This is fine – just wait it out. It shouldn’t take too long. If the world had been explored a lot you might see the message reappear every now and again. This is also normal.
- If, for some reason, you wish to do this again or somehow your savefile got corrupted and your aura nodes have gone missing, all you need to do is set the regen_key value to something else. Any word would do.
Thaumcraft Mod For 1.6.2/1.6.4:
Thaumcraft Mod For 1.5.2:
Thaumcraft Mod For 1.5.1:
Thaumcraft Mod API (For modders) 1.5.1:
Thaumcraft Mod For 1.4.6/1.4.7:
Thaumcraft Mod For 1.4.5: