|Name:||Relaxing Texture Pack|
|For Versions:||Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1|
|Updated:||August 3, 2013|
|Category :||Minecraft Texture Packs|
Description:Relaxing Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1 - Create by Grassynoel
Screenshot and Video
How to Install
- Install texture packs for 32x or higher.
- To use this package, you need to use MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- Tip: Use OptiFine widely used because it includes all the features and graphics settings. MCPatcher also tend to be updated on the same day as Minecraft. (depending on your fancy). We will install the following:
- Download MCPatcher or OptiFine.
- For MCPatcher: Run mcpatcher-xxx.jar file. Then continue to click "patch".
- For OptiFine: Install OptiFine like any other mod. By the following:
- 1. Click Start >> Run (Or Windows + R) and Then type the following command and click OK, % appdata% / .minecraft / bin
- 2. Open minecraft.jar file. and copy files from OptiFine Zip and and placing the .class files from Optifine’s zip file. Save.