|For Versions:||Minecraft 1.6.2/1.5.2/1.5.1|
|Texture Pack||Include the download file|
|Updated:||August 20, 2013|
|Category :||Minecraft Mods|
- Have you ever wanted to visit The Magical World of Harry Potter? Explore the magical castle of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Have a drink in the Leaky Cauldron on your way to Diagon Alley. Fight your way to becoming the Triwizard Champion. Discover the secrets buried deep in the Ministry of Magic.
- Well with Hogcraft, the most popular Hogwarts recreation ever, you can do just that.
Kitchen, Great Hall, Chamber of Secrets, Trials of the Philosophers Stone, Clock Tower, Boat House, Trophy Room, Astronomy Tower, All four house common
rooms, Library, Divination Classroom, Hagrids Hut, Owlery, Quidditch Pitch, Green Houses, Great Lake, New Room of Requirements, New Whomping Willow,New
Slytherin Dorm, New Hufflepuff Dorm, New Dumbledores’s Office, New Potions Rooms, New Entrance Into the grounds, New Secret Tunnels
Shrieking Shack, Honeydukes, Three Broomsticks, Hogshead, Hogsmead Station, Post Office, The Magic Neep, Zonko’s Joke Shop, Madam Puddifoot’s,
Ollivander’s Wand Shop, Deverish & Banges, Tomes and Scrolls, Gladrags Wizardwear, Scrivenshaft’s Quill Shop
- Diagon Alley: Leaky Couldron Inn, Gringotts, Potage’s Cauldron Shop, Scribblus Writing Instruments, Madam Malkin’s, Robes for all Occasions, Slugs and Jiggers Apothecary, Flourish and Blotts, Ministry Press, Daily Prophet HQ, Whizz Hard Books, Terror Tours, Obscurus Books, Wiseacre’s Wizarding Equipment, Madam Pimpernell’s, Beautifying Potions, Junk Shop, Weasly Wizard Wheezes, Florean Fotescue’s Ice Cream Parlour, Ollivanders
- Knockturn Alley: The Manor Pub, The Coffin House, Spellwick’s Book Store, Closed Store, Closed Store, The Alchemist, Wizarding Supplies, The Spiny Serpent, Borgin and Burke, Moribund, Mr. Mulpepper’s Apothecary, Beard Trimming, The Starry Prophesier
- Other: Platform 9 & 3/4, Uniforms & Robes, Dynamic Menu, Pensive and Memory, Secrets
How to Install
- First off you need to download the map.
- Now that you have the file, it is most likely in .rar or .zip format. Unzip it with your favorite unzipper.
- Click to Start >Run (or Windows + R), then type in %appdata%
- Click the OK button or the Enter Looking .minecraft
- In the .minecraft folder, find "saves". Then drag your map folder into the saves folder